Mango Peach Green Smoothie
Total fat: 2g
Sodium: 160mg, 7% DV
Potassium: 2776 mg, 79% DV
Fiber: 15g, 60%
Protein: 12g, 23%
Vitamin A: 392% DV
Vitamin C: 606% DV
Calcium: 29% DV
Iron: 39% DV
Recipe type: Breakfast
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Tags: Vegan, oil-free, gluten-free, no added sugar
- 1 heaping cup frozen mangoes
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- Juice and some pulp from 1 navel orange
- 2 medjool dates (remove pits and stems)
- 2 big handfuls of spinach
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 to 1 cup water, all-natural apple cider, or tropical fruit juice*
- I also add a spray of my vitamin b12 spray to this, but that is optional.
* Find juices that have not been filtered and that do not contain added sugars or preservatives.
- Add all ingredients, except water or juice, to blender
- Add 1/2 cup water or juice and blend, if needed add additional liquid to blend until smooth. The quality of your smoothie will depend on the power of your blender. A lower powered blender may require extra liquid.
- If you'd like this to be less sweet, remove the orange
- This will make about 28-32 oz. of smoothie, depending on your appetite this may be too large. This shake is designed to be a meal replacement (or a substantial snack).
- All frozen fruit is not made equal. Quality (flavor) differs depending on brand and ripeness often varies by season. I find that ethnic markets have the best fruits and frozen fruits.
- A higher powered blender will make a better smoothie.
- Try to keep your smoothies on the thicker side for a meal replacement.
Recommended blender: Vitamix 5200 (click link below)
Watch the video tutorial of how I make my smoothies below, always check my website for the most up-to-date version of my recipes